Award Winning Data Recovery Services
Those family photos and digital memories, that novel you were working on, or the proposal for your most important client appear to be gone forever. ClickAway data recovery technicians work to quickly to recapture your priceless data and lost files.
Data recovery for business
Data recovery services for business and server environments bring a plethora of new challenges and complexities to a recovery technician such as RAID storage arrays, antiquated or proprietary file systems, monolithic databases, and encrypted files and file systems. Many companies will turn away such challenges, and often refer them to specialists such as ClickAway. We love these tough jobs and have the experience and resources to handle anything that comes our way.
Whether you want to get back permanently deleted photos from your iPhone with or without a backup, ClickAway can answer “how to recover deleted photos from iPhone.” The loss of your precious photos may happen due to reasons like accidental deletion, human error, physical damage, iOS update, jailbreak, factory reset, and more.
Generally, if you accidentally deleted photos from your iPhone, you can easily recover these deleted pictures from the Recently Deleted folder. Or you can recover permanently deleted photos from a backup you made before. Even if you don’t have a backup available, you can apply third-party iPhone recovery software to retrieve your lost photos.
Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone from the Recently Deleted Folder
The easiest way to recover deleted photos from an iPhone could be restoring the deleted items from the “Recently Deleted” folder. This folder could keep the photos and videos you remove for up to 40 days. During this period, you can freely recover the deleted files to your photo library.
If the photos you want to retrieve are deleted from your iPhone within 40 days, follow the steps below to get them back.
Recover deleted photos from Recently Deleted:
- Step 1. Open the Photos app and tap “Albums”.
- Step 2. Scroll down to choose “Recently Deleted”.
- Step 3. Tap “Select” and click the photos you want to recover.
- Step 4. After the selection, tap “Recover” > “Recover Photos” to get deleted photos back.
Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iPhone with iPhone Recovery Software
Without a proper recovery plan, there is the potential of permanently losing your data. If you cannot afford to permanently lose your important files, it’s better to download a reliable iOS data recovery tool on the computer in case of data loss.
Retrieve Deleted Photos on iPhone Using iTunes
If you have an iTunes backup, there are two ways for you to get back deleted photos on your iPhone. One is to restore iPhone via iTunes.
Get Permanently Deleted Photos Back on iPhone via iCloud
An iCloud backup (you made with iCloud Photos off) also helps you to recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone. Similar to using iTunes backup, you can also choose to restore everything from the iCloud backup via iPhone settings.
Recover Permanently Deleted Photos on iPhone from Third-Party Services
If you have backed up your iPhone photos with third-party services like OneDrive, Google Photos, or Dropbox, you can also easily recover deleted photos from your iPhone.
Let me take Google Photos as an example. If you have turned on Back up and Sync on your iPhone, the photos and videos you deleted from your iPhone will stay in the trash in Google Photos for 60 days before they are permanently deleted. That, luckily, gives you a chance to recover deleted photos on your iPhone.
Back Up Photos on iPhone
There are also situations in which you can’t get back your deleted photos. For example, your iPhone suffered physical damage and there is no backup available. That should remind you of the importance of data backup.
To minimize the chance of data loss, it’s really necessary for you to back up your precious files on your devices, especially photos.
To back up your iPhone photos, the easiest way is to transfer iPhone photos to computer:
- Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Step 2. Unlock the device and click “Trust” to trust the computer.
- Step 3. Go to “This PC” and click [your iPhone name] > “Internal Storage” > “DCIM” > “100APPLE”.
- Step 4. Now you could see all photos and videos from the iPhone. Select and copy the items you want to transfer to a folder on the computer.
To recover deleted photos from iPhone is easy if you apply the proper method. It’s really important to make a backup of your precious data to avoid complete data loss. Getting in a good habit of backing up your device regularly will save you a ton of aggravation later. Contact ClickAway for help with any of these suggestions.
ClickAway tips – transfer files from PC to PC
Don’t leave any data behind when you crack open a brand new laptop. Moving to a new Windows 10 PC is an exciting time. But you might be wondering how to transfer data from PC to PC. Your familiar files and settings can’t be lost! To ease your transition between the old an new PC, here are seven ways you can transfer your data from an old PC to a new PC. ClickAway offers data transfer services if you’d rather have us do it for you.
- Use OneDrive to transfer your data. One of the easiest ways to back up and transfer files from pc to pc is to use the cloud storage service OneDrive. If you have a Microsoft account, you automatically get 5GB of storage for free.
This isn’t a lot of space for a backup, especially if your old PC has been around for a long time, but there are affordable options with much more storage. 100GB of space will cost you about $2 per month, while 1TB of space will cost you about $7 per month and get you a Personal subscription to Office 365.
Transfer files from pc to pc is easy as long as you have an internet connection, and you can enjoy knowing that your data is protected from hard drive failure. The only downside here is that your applications and settings won’t make the trip over to your new PC. ClickAway, however, will make sure your applications and settings are exactly as you want them after we transfer files from pc to pc.
- Use an external hard drive to transfer your data. Using an external hard drive to transfer your data from an old PC to a new PC also gives you a backup of your data in case things go wrong. This mostly manual process might take a bit longer, but if you already have an external drive lying around, you can transfer your files without spending more money. ClickAway offers great prices on new solid state and regular external hard drives.
All you have to do is plug your hard drive into your old PC, move your files and folders from your old PC onto the drive, then plug it into your new PC and reverse the transfer process. Note that using an external hard drive does not let you transfer your Windows settings or applications — this is a method for moving your files and folders only.
- Use a transfer cable to transfer your data. If you don’t want to subscribe to cloud storage services or spend the money on an external hard drive, there is a relatively cheap option that lets you transfer your data between Windows XP all the way up to Windows 10.
This Windows transfer cable from Plugable costs about $40 and uses two USB-A 3.0 male connectors to plug into each PC. Once the PCs are connected, the included software will move you through transferring your files, settings, user accounts, and folders.
- Use PCmover to transfer your data. Back in the days of Windows 7 and Windows 8, Microsoft had a service called Easy Transfer that allowed users to move their files and settings between PCs using either a physical USB transfer cable, a set of DVDs, an external hard drive, or a network.
Unfortunately, Easy Transfer was scrapped in Windows 10, but you’ve not been abandoned completely — Microsoft partnered up with Laplink PCmover to duplicate that functionality, except now it’s no longer free.
This version of PCmover does not allow for full application transfer between PCs. It is compatible with Windows OSes between, and including, Windows XP and Windows 10. Keep in mind that PCmover does not create a backup of your files when they are transferred.
- PCmover Professional. PCmover Professional will cost you more for a single-move license, but if you also want to transfer your applications, you’ll want to go with this option. It works essentially the same as PCmover Express, except you can choose which applications to move and your folders, user profiles, files, and settings. It also has 24/7 assistance in case anything goes wrong.
This works on Windows operating systems between and including Windows XP and Windows 10. Keep in mind that PCmover does not create a backup of your files when they are transferred.
- Use Macrium Reflect to clone your hard drive. Cloning a hard drive allows you to create an exact replica of your old drive on a new drive, whether external or internal. As soon as a clone is created, it should be ready to boot on the new PC.
- Use Nearby sharing instead of HomeGroup. With the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, HomeGroup was retired instead of a new feature called Nearby sharing that uses Bluetooth to transfer files between PCs nearby. It should be enabled by default on your PC, and you can tweak settings to have everything set up exactly how you’d like.
- Use Flip Transfer for quick, free sharing. If you’re looking to quickly and easily transfer up to 50 files (each less than 250MB in size) at a time, Flip Transfer can get the job done for free. Just visit the Flip Transfer website in your preferred browser, drag and drop some files, then access and download them on a different PC using a unique FLIP-ID.
Make sure you your data is syncing – backup photos to iCloud
If you have felt the panic of losing all the photos, videos, and important files saved on your iPhone, or want to avoid it, here’s how to make sure iCloud is set up and syncing properly.
Apple automatically provides every user with 5GB of free iCloud storage. You can use this storage to back up apps, images, videos, or documents. But 5GB fills up fast; opens in a new windowadditional storage starts at $0.99 per month for 50GB in the US.
Backup photos to iCloud – enough available space?
First, make sure your account has enough available space in iCloud. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage, which will list how much iCloud storage you’re using and which apps are eating up the most storage.
To automatically back up your device each day, turn on iCloud Backup via Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup and toggle iCloud Backup to on. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud > Backup. The device will then back up when your phone is connected to power, locked, and on Wi-Fi.
To manually back up your phone via iCloud, navigate to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup > Back Up Now. Here, you can also see the last time your device was successfully backed up.
Automatically upload pictures to iCloud
Making sure your backup photos to iCloud as well as videos are working with just a few taps. ClickAway data backup services can also do this for you.
First, navigate to Settings > Photos > iCloud Photos and toggle to on, which will automatically upload and store your library to iCloud, including iCloud.com, where you can view and download photos on a computer.
If you take photos on one Apple device, like your iPhone, and want to view them on another Apple device, like your iPad, turn on My Photo Stream. Then, the next time your Apple devices are connected to Wi-Fi, photos taken on one gadget will show up on all the others with the same Apple ID.
You can also add photos to iCloud Drive. On iOS, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and toggle iCloud Drive to on. Go to the Photos app, select a picture or video, tap the Send icon, and select Save to Files > iCloud Drive > Save, which will send the image to the Files app Apple introduced with iOS 11.
On a Mac or PC, go to iCloud.com and sign in using your Apple ID. Here, you can click the icon for Photos or iCloud Drive and upload photos and videos.
If you don’t want to pay for more iCloud storage, meanwhile, you can also upload all your photos to Google Photos, which provides free, unlimited storage if you limit pics to 16 megapixels—until June 2021 at least. For now, download the Google Photos app to your iOS device, opt in to photo syncing, and any photos taken on your iOS device will sync to Google Photos the next time you’re on Wi-Fi. And they’ll remain there even if you delete them from your iOS device or iCloud.
Call ClickAway with any questions on setup and we would be happy to take a look. Our free basic diagnostic comes in handy in these cases.
Even important files are not always secured enough from accidental deletion. And if they were deleted and your Recycle Bin was wiped clean before you realized they were gone, then the situation may appear so desperate! Thankfully, you can recover deleted files and even lost partition.
You deleted something and want it back – Recover deleted files
If you deleted a file or the entire folder by mistake in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or other systems, you can recover it from backup, Recycle Bin, or even the emptied Recycle Bin with professional software at ClickAway data recovery locations. As for how to recover deleted file yourself on PC:
Backup is essential for data recovery for Windows.
- If you have a backup, please recover deleted data there.
- However, if you don’t have any backups, you can check Windows Recycle Bin to see whether the important files you need can be found there.
Recover deleted files in the recycle bin.
- Right-click the Recycle Bin on your desktop.
- Select Open from the context menu.
- Check and select files to recover.
- Right-click the files you want to recover.
- Choose Restore from the context menu to recover selected files. You can also drag the files directly out of the Recycle Bin.
Recover deleted files on a Mac.
If you have a Mac OS and want to do data recovery on Mac, you can use Time Machine. This program is a great, built-in way to handle backups automatically. Time Machine keeps your computer’s data securely backed up on your external hard drive, and you can browse back in time through old versions of your files. If you have an old external hard drive lying around, hook it up and then navigate to System Preferences > Time Machine > Select Backup Disk. Other Mac data recovery options are available at ClickAway data recovery.
- Check the Trash Can. Hitting “Delete” doesn’t actually delete files. It sends them to the trash, which you have to manually empty to get rid of them forever.
- Check the Other Trash Cans. If your file was stored on a USB flash drive or external hard drive, those have their own Trash you can check for deleted files. They’re hidden by default, though, so you have to do a little digging.
- If All Else Fails, Use Disk Drill. Even when you empty your trash, deleted files aren’t removed from your hard drive right away. Instead, macOS marks them as available space. Your data is still there until it gets overwritten by something else. This means that if you have an app that can read the files directly off your hard drive, you could recover them in full if you do it quickly enough after deletion.
Data recovery cost can vary because the drive failure can be in different tiers. At ClickAway, we charge as low as $199 and do our best to match or beat competitor pricing.
Data Recovery Cost – Take Advantage Of Free Diagnostics
Many data recovery companies provide a free basic diagnosis to help customers gauge the cost of data recovery and what their options may be. This is certainly the case at ClickAway data recovery locations in the Bay Area.
Data recovery tiers
On a mechanical drive, a failure can reside with the mechanics or bad firmware or even both at the same time. Even the mechanical failures have different tiers. On a solid state drive data recovery cost can be tied to a bad chipset or bad firmware or both. Some data recovery projects are to recover deleted files or formatted data. While other data recovery jobs are with encrypted drives along with mechanical failure, bad firmware and bad chipsets.T
Several factors affect the cost of data recovery services
ClickAway data recovery services are available for PC desktop hard drives, Mac desktop hard drives, PC laptop hard drives, MacBook laptop hard drives, external hard drives, SD cards, USB drives, CompactFlash cards and more. ClickAway technicians can recover data of any size, from under a few megabytes to many terabytes, and any type, including files, photos, emails and other items stored on a personal or business device.
Customers seek professional data recovery help when data storage devices are not being recognized, data gets corrupted, data has been deleted, a device makes clicking or whirring noises or data has been infected by a trojan or virus. All of these services come with different pricing to ensure the customer is paying the lowest possible rate at ClickAway.
Personal Data Recovery - Not a DIY project
Before you invest time and money in software programs that claim to recover data, you need to know that this is a complex undertaking.
Our experts will do a diagnostic of your device and advice you on what the next steps are. This will determine the reason for the data loss and how much data can be recovered. Keep in mind, some diagnostics take up to 24 hours to finish. We have a high rate of success, but there are some cases where all data may not be recovered. In those cases, our experts will provide you with different options and solutions.
Data Recovery Success Stories
- Recover Lost Files (PC / Mac / Raid)
- Recover Deleted Photos
- Emergency Data Recovery
- Cell Phone Data Recovery
- Hard Drive & SSD Data Recovery
- Flash Drive Data Recovery
- Local Backup Solutions
- Cloud Backup Solutions
- Server Backup Solutions
- Business Backup Consulting
- Local Storage Solutions
- Cloud Storage Solutions
- Server Storage Solutions
- Business Storage Consulting
- Transfer data from your old drive or your old Mac or PC
- Transfer files from Phone to PC
- Transfer files from Phone to Phone
Your personal photos are often the most valuable digital assets you own, arguably taking precedent over vital business documents and records.
ClickAway has brought to life thousands of photo albums that were once believed gone forever. Even after being told by other companies that the data was unrecoverable, we have been able to help. Get a quote for photo recovery today.
Emergency Data Recovery
For most people, damage resulting from fires, floods, malware infections and accidental disk wipes may seem like the end of your data and a reason to panic. But for ClickAway data recovery services, these are typical scenarios successfully tackled on a daily basis.
You name it, we've seen it, and we can save it. Schedule an appointment today.
Opening a hard drive in a standard office atmosphere exposes your drive's delicate components to a wide array of contaminates. A single dust particle on your disk is all it takes to cause catastrophic and irreversible damage to your data.
ClickAway offers data recovery services performed in a Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom Environment conforming to Federal Cleanroom Standards.
Cyber criminals sunk to an all time low when they released ransomware into the wild. Ransomware encrypts your data and holds it hostage until you pay a hefty fee, sometimes over $10,000. Criminals will take the money and run, leaving you stranded. Refuse to fund these terrorists, and come to us. ClickAway has helped countless clients recover their data and avoid paying hefty ransomware fees.
Free Basic Diagnostics
We also give a free basic diagnostics.
We offer price matching on services, new purchases and trade-ins
We Come To You
Repair in your home or business or in our Bay Area shops
Recovery depends on many factors. We can determine the best solution to get your information back where it belongs. Since 2002, ClickAway has been the industry leader in data recovery services with over a 98% success rate. We are so confident in our service, we offer a money back guarantee to ensure if you're not satisfied with the results, you don't pay a dime. And like all of our services we offer, you will never be asked to pay for an estimate, shipping, pick up or drop off fees.
If your computer crashed today, would you be prepared?
Get peace of mind today with our data backup services! One-time backup: up to 2GB, includes personal flash drive – only $79 in-store. We can set your computer up to do ongoing scheduled backups. This service includes a 500 GB external hard drive and labor – only $199 in-home or in-office! Don’t delay – call the store nearest you today!
*Nominal convenience fee applies for locations outside the basic 3-mile service area.
We can help you store all your sensitive data on CDs, HDs, Flash drives, and more.
Need more space? We’ll help you evaluate different data storage options to choose the solution best suited to your specific needs.
Options For Data Storage Include:
- Cloud storage
- Flash drives
- Hard drives and SSD
Contact your ClickAway service technician for more details and to learn more about which storage solution is best for you and your company.
Drive Replacement & Data Transfer
Don’t lose your old files, let our data migration experts help you migrate your data to your new computer or storage device.
ClickAway is not just an authorized reseller for Dell, Lenovo, HP, and more, we can also transfer your files from your old computer to your new one for one low price! Starting at $69 for the first 4GB! We will also help you upgrade, replace, or add a secondary storage device to your laptop or desktop computer.
Clone old hard drive files exactly where you need them to be, keeping programs and data intact: Don’t worry! Even when we replace a failing hard drive, we can usually clone its contents to a new one. No confusion, no missing files, no disruption! Just $99 in-store!
Thinking about getting a new smartphone? We can help! We have been helping consumers and business professionals with new handheld devices for years! For instance, our experienced data recovery specialists use specific tools and have extensive knowledge to recover the missing data from your hard drive.
Since 2002, ClickAway has been the industry leader in data recovery services with over a 98% success rate. And like all of our services we offer, you will never be asked to pay for an estimate, shipping, pick up or drop off fees.
Our Data Recovery Services:
- Determine the reason for the data loss and how much data we can recover. We have a high rate of success, but there are some cases where all data may not be recovered.
- Get back lost files from your Mac or PC laptop, desktop, tablet, phone or other external hard drives due to damage caused by electrical or physical damage to a hard drive, or other factors such as viruses or malware.
- Recover missing or corrupted individual files from your computer.
- Repair your computer, or help you obtain and set up a new one.
- Advise you on ways to backup your data safely so in the event of a future crash, your information is protected.
- Transfer files from just about any device to any device.