Is Your Laptop or Desktop Having Problems?
You should expect to replace your computer once every four years. That’s based on a cost analysis, plus the average time it takes to wear out the internal parts of the computer.
Is your computer beginning to get on your nerves? You are fed up with the frequent crashes, strange noises, or issues with accessing your files or folders. You have seen the “blue screen of death” more times than you can count. Perhaps your computer randomly shuts down while you are working, and you wonder if what you are experiencing is a sign that the computer is on its last legs.
It’s possible it is dying, but it’s also very possible that it isn’t, and you might be able to repair the issue for less than the cost of a new laptop.
Your whole computer doesn’t fall apart all at once and suddenly need to be replaced, but each computer part can wear and tear, causing the computer to malfunction. You may be able to have one part repaired or replaced for a reasonable price and continue to use the same device for some time to come.
When To Ditch Your Device
- Your laptop is out of slots – you can’t upgrade hardware anymore.
- Applications and programs are loading painfully slow.
- The fans and/or HDD are making noises – what’s next?
- Outdated security issues – your office upgraded security measures but old laptops can’t meet the specs.
- Your desktop is just too big – a laptop can now suffice where a large desktop once was, and it’s lighter to carry.
- Your laptop is too slow and keeps crashing.
- Your desktop can’t run the latest versions of software – it doesn’t meet the specs any longer.
- You can’t install the latest operating system – your computer doesn’t meet the requirements.
- You can’t open multiple applications at once – your computer is too slow or crashes.
- Turning on your laptop takes too long. The same with turning it off.
Whether you buy a new machine from ClickAway (we price match) or somewhere else, we can help. ClickAway offers data, software transfer services, upgrades, trade-ins and new computer setups. Get a computer repair or upgrade quote from us today at 800-960-9030.
Some of our customer testimonies can be found under each technician’s name.
ClickAway Computer repairs home and business computers, phones and networks as well as provided managed IT services for Northern California residents and companies. ClickAway services are affordable and are done to the highest standards. Our free diagnosis before you pay is a favorite among our 750,000 customers. ClickAway also rents computers and recovers lost files and data from all types of electronics. Just opens in a new windowClickAway Repairs Computers the technology problems our technicians solve every day.