Is Your Laptop or Desktop Having Problems?
When To Ditch Your Old Computer
- Your laptop is out of slots – you can’t upgrade hardware anymore.
- Applications and programs are loading painfully slow.
- The fans and/or HDD are making noises – what’s next?
- Outdated security issues – your office upgraded security measures but old laptops can’t meet the specs.
- Your desktop is just too big – a laptop can now suffice where a large desktop once was, and it’s lighter to carry.
- Your laptop is too slow and keeps crashing.
- Your desktop can’t run the latest versions of software – it doesn’t meet the specs any longer.
- You can’t install the latest operating system – your computer doesn’t meet the requirements.
- You can’t open multiple applications at once – your computer is too slow or crashes.
- Turning on your laptop takes too long. The same with turning it off.
Whether you buy a new machine from ClickAway (we price match) or somewhere else, we can help. ClickAway offers data, software transfer services, upgrades, trade-ins and new computer setups. Get a computer repair or upgrade quote from us today at 800-960-9030.
Some of our customer testimonies can be found under each technician’s name such as here.