While remote support services for computer repair have come a long way, it can’t fix everything. Consequently, there are some problems such as networks, printer issues or computer upgrades, that must be fixed in person. However, here are the top computer problems remote support can solve. To be able to give ClickAway remote access for repairs and computer support, users need to be able to login to their operating system and have an internet connection.
What Remote Support Services Can Help With
Accidentally Deleting Files
- This is one of the most common issues our IT technicians face. The best thing to stress here is GET A BACKUP plan! It’s always better to plan ahead before a problem happens. While it is possible in some cases to retrieve deleted files, you should instead perform backups on a regular basis. Hence, we can help with data recovery and your data back up.
Computer Running Slowly
- This is a big one and we get these calls all the time. It can make for a very frustrating experience. We can use remote diagnostics to analyze slow workstations and server maintenance. Most of the time, a good cleaning of the computer’s files and functions will solve this problem. Likewise, it could also be malware that needs to be removed, a failed update that got stuck running in the background, or even a faulty app. These issues can all be resolved with our remote support services.
- If you’ve ever dealt with this, you already know it can be maddening! Often, your work is lost if the computer reboots itself randomly. Hence, it’s crucial to get this repaired. Good news is that our IT technicians can usually fix this through our remote support services.
The Network Printer Won’t Print
- It’s hard to say why this happens, but it can usually be fixed via remote support services. It could be an unplugged cable or toners and cartridges that ran dry. Even if it’s a configuration issue, network printer problems are usually easily resolved.
- The internet can get boggy when too many people are using it with incorrect configurations. While it could be a virus or other malware, a slow running internet is often fixed simply by rebooting and reconfiguring the router. Certainly, this can be done through our remote support services.
Wi-FI Network Randomly Dropping Devices
- Most of the times this problem is a configuration issue. However, sometimes exterior problems such as super thick walls or a lot of metal all around can be the culprit. Unfortunately, we can’t solve construction issues remotely. In contrast, most other Wi-Fi connectivity problems can be fix quickly on a remote basis.
- Upgrade on premises servers to the cloud is an important task. This includes using our remote services to upgrade server OS to Windows Server 2014 or 2016.
- A quick login by our IT staff through our remote support services can troubleshoot application errors fast.
Database server upgrades
- Data upgrades and migrations to cloud servers can be assisted with our remote support services.
Data backup and restore services
- No matter how great your computer is, you should always have a relationship with a reputable, local computer repair company. Above all, proper backup or major computer repair can be tricky and you need trustworthy experts. ClickAway Repairs Computers is the best in the industry and in business since 2002.