As low as $79/hr
From basic service to complex repairs, ClickAway experts can help with all your network needs.
One of the main fears of bringing technology into the home is that you don’t know how to fix it when it stops working, and then it sits there, a useless piece of mechanical furniture. How many Bay Area garages have lawnmowers collecting dust or broken-down treadmills begging to be run on again? This is never fun, but it’s even worse when it’s your network that breaks. You rely on that to stay connected, especially if you have a home office that needs a functioning network to keep your business running. Whatever the case, you need the expert and friendly professional technicians of ClickAway for your network service and repair.
Some of the problems you may encounter are:
- An inability to connect to the internet
- A network printer that isn’t working, even though the printer itself seems fine
- An inability to connect to the computers in your network
Our technicians are just a phone call away and we encourage you to call us for a free quote. We can even help troubleshoot the problem over the phone.
Before calling us, try this!
We love hearing from people, but there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot your problems before elevating them to the professional level. Trying these first can save you time, money, and headaches:
- Try shutting down your printer and turning it back on again. When a printer is turned on, it scans for connections that may have been dropped for one reason or another.
- Shut down your computer, internet, modem – everything. Start them back up and see if the problem persists.
- Contact your internet service provider. Oftentimes, your connection could be down due to wiring issues from the source. See if there are outages in your area.
If none of that works, please contact us!
We’re eager to help you get back online to stay productive and happy. Our network service and repair professionals are just a phone call away.