How did my computer get a virus? Thousands of new viruses, trojans, and worms are created every day. Sometimes, even the best anti-virus software in the world can’t protect your computer from being infected. Here are some of the most common ways this can happen
- Clicking on an intriguing pop-up ad which contains a trojan
- Opening a malicious email attachment
- Downloading a virus from a file-sharing program such as LimeWire
- Your anti-virus software was not updated
- Your system was infected before anti-virus was installed
We can help. Call 800.960.9030. Request a free quote.