Award Winning Data Recovery Services
Those family photos and digital memories, that novel you were working on, or the proposal for your most important client appear to be gone forever. ClickAway data recovery technicians work to quickly to recapture your priceless data and lost files.
Data recovery for business
Data recovery services for business and server environments bring a plethora of new challenges and complexities to a recovery technician such as RAID storage arrays, antiquated or proprietary file systems, monolithic databases, and encrypted files and file systems. Many companies will turn away such challenges, and often refer them to specialists such as ClickAway. We love these tough jobs and have the experience and resources to handle anything that comes our way.
Even important files are not always secured enough from accidental deletion. And if they were deleted and your Recycle Bin was wiped clean before you realized they were gone, then the situation may appear so desperate! Thankfully, you can recover deleted files and even lost partition.
You deleted something and want it back – Recover deleted files
If you deleted a file or the entire folder by mistake in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or other systems, you can recover it from backup, Recycle Bin, or even the emptied Recycle Bin with professional software at ClickAway data recovery locations. As for how to recover deleted file yourself on PC:
Backup is essential for data recovery for Windows.
- If you have a backup, please recover deleted data there.
- However, if you don’t have any backups, you can check Windows Recycle Bin to see whether the important files you need can be found there.
Recover deleted files in the recycle bin.
- Right-click the Recycle Bin on your desktop.
- Select Open from the context menu.
- Check and select files to recover.
- Right-click the files you want to recover.
- Choose Restore from the context menu to recover selected files. You can also drag the files directly out of the Recycle Bin.
Recover deleted files on a Mac.
If you have a Mac OS and want to do data recovery on Mac, you can use Time Machine. This program is a great, built-in way to handle backups automatically. Time Machine keeps your computer’s data securely backed up on your external hard drive, and you can browse back in time through old versions of your files. If you have an old external hard drive lying around, hook it up and then navigate to System Preferences > Time Machine > Select Backup Disk. Other Mac data recovery options are available at ClickAway data recovery.
- Check the Trash Can. Hitting “Delete” doesn’t actually delete files. It sends them to the trash, which you have to manually empty to get rid of them forever.
- Check the Other Trash Cans. If your file was stored on a USB flash drive or external hard drive, those have their own Trash you can check for deleted files. They’re hidden by default, though, so you have to do a little digging.
- If All Else Fails, Use Disk Drill. Even when you empty your trash, deleted files aren’t removed from your hard drive right away. Instead, macOS marks them as available space. Your data is still there until it gets overwritten by something else. This means that if you have an app that can read the files directly off your hard drive, you could recover them in full if you do it quickly enough after deletion.
Personal Data Recovery - Not a DIY project
Before you invest time and money in software programs that claim to recover data, you need to know that this is a complex undertaking.
Our experts will do a diagnostic of your device and advice you on what the next steps are. This will determine the reason for the data loss and how much data can be recovered. Keep in mind, some diagnostics take up to 24 hours to finish. We have a high rate of success, but there are some cases where all data may not be recovered. In those cases, our experts will provide you with different options and solutions.
Data Recovery Success Stories
- Recover Lost Files (PC / Mac / Raid)
- Recover Deleted Photos
- Emergency Data Recovery
- Cell Phone Data Recovery
- Hard Drive & SSD Data Recovery
- Flash Drive Data Recovery
- Local Backup Solutions
- Cloud Backup Solutions
- Server Backup Solutions
- Business Backup Consulting
- Local Storage Solutions
- Cloud Storage Solutions
- Server Storage Solutions
- Business Storage Consulting
- Transfer data from your old drive or your old Mac or PC
- Transfer files from Phone to PC
- Transfer files from Phone to Phone
Your personal photos are often the most valuable digital assets you own, arguably taking precedent over vital business documents and records.
ClickAway has brought to life thousands of photo albums that were once believed gone forever. Even after being told by other companies that the data was unrecoverable, we have been able to help. Get a quote for photo recovery today.
Emergency Data Recovery
For most people, damage resulting from fires, floods, malware infections and accidental disk wipes may seem like the end of your data and a reason to panic. But for ClickAway data recovery services, these are typical scenarios successfully tackled on a daily basis.
You name it, we've seen it, and we can save it. Schedule an appointment today.
Opening a hard drive in a standard office atmosphere exposes your drive's delicate components to a wide array of contaminates. A single dust particle on your disk is all it takes to cause catastrophic and irreversible damage to your data.
ClickAway offers data recovery services performed in a Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom Environment conforming to Federal Cleanroom Standards.
Cyber criminals sunk to an all time low when they released ransomware into the wild. Ransomware encrypts your data and holds it hostage until you pay a hefty fee, sometimes over $10,000. Criminals will take the money and run, leaving you stranded. Refuse to fund these terrorists, and come to us. ClickAway has helped countless clients recover their data and avoid paying hefty ransomware fees.
Free Basic Diagnostics
We also give a free basic diagnostics.
We offer price matching on services, new purchases and trade-ins
We Come To You
Repair in your home or business or in our Bay Area shops
Recovery depends on many factors. We can determine the best solution to get your information back where it belongs. Since 2002, ClickAway has been the industry leader in data recovery services with over a 98% success rate. We are so confident in our service, we offer a money back guarantee to ensure if you're not satisfied with the results, you don't pay a dime. And like all of our services we offer, you will never be asked to pay for an estimate, shipping, pick up or drop off fees.
If your computer crashed today, would you be prepared?
Get peace of mind today with our data backup services! One-time backup: up to 2GB, includes personal flash drive – only $79 in-store. We can set your computer up to do ongoing scheduled backups. This service includes a 500 GB external hard drive and labor – only $199 in-home or in-office! Don’t delay – call the store nearest you today!
*Nominal convenience fee applies for locations outside the basic 3-mile service area.
We can help you store all your sensitive data on CDs, HDs, Flash drives, and more.
Need more space? We’ll help you evaluate different data storage options to choose the solution best suited to your specific needs.
Options For Data Storage Include:
- Cloud storage
- Flash drives
- Hard drives and SSD
Contact your ClickAway service technician for more details and to learn more about which storage solution is best for you and your company.
Drive Replacement & Data Transfer
Don’t lose your old files, let our data migration experts help you migrate your data to your new computer or storage device.
ClickAway is not just an authorized reseller for Dell, Lenovo, HP, and more, we can also transfer your files from your old computer to your new one for one low price! Starting at $69 for the first 4GB! We will also help you upgrade, replace, or add a secondary storage device to your laptop or desktop computer.
Clone old hard drive files exactly where you need them to be, keeping programs and data intact: Don’t worry! Even when we replace a failing hard drive, we can usually clone its contents to a new one. No confusion, no missing files, no disruption! Just $99 in-store!
Thinking about getting a new smartphone? We can help! We have been helping consumers and business professionals with new handheld devices for years! For instance, our experienced data recovery specialists use specific tools and have extensive knowledge to recover the missing data from your hard drive.
Since 2002, ClickAway has been the industry leader in data recovery services with over a 98% success rate. And like all of our services we offer, you will never be asked to pay for an estimate, shipping, pick up or drop off fees.
Our Data Recovery Services:
- Determine the reason for the data loss and how much data we can recover. We have a high rate of success, but there are some cases where all data may not be recovered.
- Get back lost files from your Mac or PC laptop, desktop, tablet, phone or other external hard drives due to damage caused by electrical or physical damage to a hard drive, or other factors such as viruses or malware.
- Recover missing or corrupted individual files from your computer.
- Repair your computer, or help you obtain and set up a new one.
- Advise you on ways to backup your data safely so in the event of a future crash, your information is protected.
- Transfer files from just about any device to any device.