Cell Phone Repair @ ClickAway
Lowest Prices - Free Basic Diagnostics Before We Repair
With ClickAway cell phone repair, we know how to fix anything that goes wrong with your phone. Our trained, experienced smartphone technicians can quickly diagnose and fix both hardware and software, external damage or internal difficulties. Along with our technical expertise, our leading customer service ensures that you get the straight story, every time. We let you know the diagnosis, for free. Then, we tell you what it will take to fix it, and what your best options are. Your happiness is our satisfaction. We truly are the best CPR cell phone repair shop around.
FAQ About Our Cell Phone Repair
Like any computer, a smartphone may sometimes stop responding and leave you asking, “why does my phone keep freezing?” An app or an operating system glitch may prevent your phone from working. A slow or disconnected internet connection can do the same.
Troubleshooting – Why does my phone keep freezing
There are several reasons why an iPhone, Android, or another smartphone might freeze. The culprit may be a slow processor, insufficient memory, or a lack of storage space. There may be a glitch or a problem with the software or a particular app. Often, the cause will reveal itself with the corresponding fix. Other times, a basic troubleshooting step may fix the problem without revealing the cause.
How to Fix Your Freezing Phone
Follow these steps, in order, to get your smartphone working again and stop asking why does my phone keep freezing.
- Reboot the iPhone or Android. As with most electronic devices, the first troubleshooting step is to turn the device off and on. Your phone is no different. A restart or reboot may resolve a number of problems.
- Update iOS or Android. A flaw in the system software can cause sporadic and unpredictable problems. Updating to the current version of iOS or Android resolves any systemic problems identified by the developers.
- Update iOS or Android apps. A bug in an app can affect a device’s available memory or performance. The best software developers maintain their software and publish periodic updates. Configure your iPhone to automatically check for app updates or update apps on your Android smartphone.
- Force the iOS or Android app to close. This procedure works when an app is stuck in an unusable state—you tap it, and it doesn’t open or doesn’t respond. Much like on a computer, forcing an app to close stops the app so you can start it again.On iOS, you shouldn’t need to quit apps often. iOS pays attention to which apps should be running and stops apps that don’t require as much of the device’s resources.
- Use Android storage manager or free up your iPhone’s storage space by deleting apps, photos, or videos. Store videos and photos somewhere other than on the device. Videos take up the most storage space. A lack of storage space can cause a phone to pause or appear to stop working, while full (or almost full) storage may slow the device.
- Delete problem iOS or Android apps. If the phone frequently freezes after you open an app, remove the app. Some apps are flawed or prone to crashes.
- Reset the iPhone or Android device. If you tried all the above steps and your phone still freezes, reset the device. After a reset, go through the standard setup process, like you did when you first got the phone. On both iOS and Android, you can restore from a previously made backup.
- Visit a licensed repair facility like ClickAway phone repair. If you tried all the above steps and your phone still freezes, seek a specialist to figure out if there’s a hardware problem with the device. We can often do this during a free diagnostic.
Cell Phone Repair:
Call us: 1-800-960-9030opens phone dialer
Let's say you need a cracked screen replacement. Our phone repair service is fast and affordable. In fact, the majority of iPhone repair needs can be met within one business day, if not while you wait in-store. This includes most screen repairs.
If your cell phone is suffering from water damage, visit ClickAway. We will perform a professional diagnostic to determine the extent of the water damage, clean out the device, flush out any debris, and test it accordingly. Ask us about our guaranteed lowest price for this service.
If your smartphone speaker is muffled, distorted, or simply producing no sound at all, you may be in need of a speaker repair or replacement. Trust the experts at our cell phone repair shop to solve all of your cell phone audio issues. Find a repair center near you today.
When you are experiencing a weak signal or no signal on your iPhone or Android, ClickAway is here to help. Your iPhone could be suffering from a variety of issues including water damage, SIM card damage, or outdated software.
Let's face it, the buttons on our cell phones wear out. If buttons on your smartphone are malfunctioning or broken, count on ClickAway technicians for the best cell phone repair near me. We work quickly to fix the problem so that you never have to be without your phone for long.
An iPhone battery that won’t hold its charge can put a serious damper on your productivity. Luckily, ClickAway performs professional iPhone and Android battery replacements so that your phone can keep up with your busy lifestyle.
As technology advances, devices utilizing these technologies become smaller and smaller. Today's cell phones have more computing power than past computers that took up an entire room of space. Modern mobile devices allow users to hold the world -- or at least all of its information, maps, and games -- in their hands. If your phone is in need of CPR cell phone repair, our professional technicians are on hand to fix any problem they may encounter.
Depend on ClickAway Cell Phone Repair
In the Bay Area, the mobile tech center of the world, we know how important it is to have functioning smartphones. They keep us connected, keep us working, keep us entertained, knowledgeable, and on top of everything. We talk to our family and text our friends. We take photos, shoot movies, and show off our work. From the majesty of the Golden Gate to the quiet of a backyard BBQ, our smartphones are always with us. So, it’s important to know where to take them for repair when something goes wrong. Come to ClickAway for all smartphone repair in San Jose, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz, and neighboring cities.
Your Local Cell Phone Repair Shop
If your phone is damaged, there’s only one place to turn: ClickAway, the Bay Area’s leading cell phone repair shop near me. Whether it's water damage, cracked screen repair, or something else, our professional service technicians can diagnose your problem for free. We'll let you know all your available options, including in-store repair. When your phone is broken, you can despair—or you can come to ClickAway. Contact one of our stores today to make an appointment, request a quote, or find a store near you! You can see some of the technical issues we face every day.